返回   吉米丘上的海盜樂園 > ◎ 吉 米 丘 上 的 天 地 > 硬 體 新 知 討 論 區 :::... > 硬 體 新 知 討 論 精 華 區 :::...

硬 體 新 知 討 論 精 華 區 :::... 在硬體、數位相機、電腦等等所有新知精華區

回覆

主題工具 顯示模式

舊 04-03-2003   #1
吉米丘
論壇管理員
領航員

吉米丘 的頭像

吉米丘 目前離線
註冊日期:
03-01-2002
住址:
吉米丘上的金銀島
文章:
吉米丘 的聲望功能已被禁用
預設

I have some question need to figure out , could you help me ?

1.How to set color management in Adobe Illustrator ?
<font color=red>[CV Support] Being that Illustrator is made by Adobe, I am assuming that it uses icc/icm profiles as part of their workflow. So, the monitor profile that you created with OptiCAL should automatically be used as the default monitor profile.</font id=red>

2.After calibration , I set my photoshop RGB into the latest profile , then should I open every photo by convert profile from their own into my last profile ? or just leave it alone , profile setting is just let me to see the right color , not to change the color ? This question quite confuse me .

<font color=red>[CV Support] The RGB working space in Photoshop should be set to whichever working space you usually work in. We recommend Adobe RGB (1998). The monitor profile will be used automatically by Photoshop as its default Monitor RGB profile. You can see this by opening the Color Settings and clicking on the RGB Working Spaces radio button. It will say Monitor RGB-OptiCAL profile.</font id=red>

3. In Profiler plus , After I scan and make a profile into Profiler plus , should I change the color setting from your suggestion ADOBE 1998 into my latest profile ?
<font color=red>
[CV Support] You would use the printer profile that you created with ProfilerPLUS as your print space. When you print an image, click on Print with Preview. When the window pops up make sure that Color Management is selected and the Print Space radio button will appear. Select the profile that you created with ProfilerPLUS.
</font id=red>

回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

書籤

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼

論壇跳轉

所有時間均為台北時間。現在的時間是 18:04

vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels, Powered By JCMS INTERNATIONAL Co.,Ltd.