speed300km

speed300km 目前離線
註冊日期:
10-24-2004
文章:
speed300km
預設

I am using ibook G4 14"
Perfect machine, I have it link up with my old PC and used Remote Desktop (Free Software from MS) and managed to remote control everything on my old PC's desktop. Now I can run True Windows apps at a networked computer and ultize all processor power on my mac at the same time. (ie. I use my ibook to do the work and used the old pc to for BT downloads.)

Trust me!! Anyone one who dare to try to put their hands on a mac will never want to touch a windows machine again.. I can do 99%+ of the things that windows can do, with NONE of the typical windows problems and headache. Since I am running OSX, the computer never hangs, never been attacted by virus, not even 1 pop ups from the internet browser windows.
I even connect my pocket PC with my MAC, do all the software installation adn sync mail, contact s with my PDA. Sony-ericsson phone sync worked simlessly with the build-in bluetooth.
Networking wirelessly with the "build-in" airport is also hazzle free. (No set ups, just Plug & Play)
the best thing is that there are no drivers to install, no antenna sticking out.
The ibook also support dual monitor with a software update. you can run as many applications you want and still have a usable desktop space.
Speed300km
MAC user since 2004 and an experienced Windows user for over 15 years.

回覆時引用此篇文章