PDA

查看完整版本 : [問題]Bluetooth Class 1 or 2 in Powerbook?

herbertlin
09-15-2005, 09:14
有人知道Powerbook的Bluetooth是Class 1 or Class 2?

Mikeecheng
09-27-2005, 23:38
I am convinced that my 12 inch Powerbook G4 uses bluetooth version 1 because I have a newly bought jabra bluetooth ear piece and it wouldn't link up to my Powerbook, but it could link with my ASUS W5 NB =( The bluetooth on Powerbook however, can work very well with other bluetooth devices such as cellphone made by Sony. I could even use it as remote controller and the bluetooth file transfer is quite speedy. On the other hand, I found out that my Nokia cell phone (nokia 6230)have a weak compatibility with bluetooth. When I try connecting it with the Powerbook, the bluetooth file transfer rate is very slow and there is a 1 megabyte limit to the file size so no songs can be transferred, makes the function useless. Surprisingly, Nokia have done a poor job with bluetooth capability as compare to Sony. This are my observations for your refence purpose.

吉米丘
09-28-2005, 00:00
Nokia 在BT領域真的是跛腳的,這大家已經當作放棄了,吉米的8910反而算是裡面的異類,工作的蠻好的

當然SE在這領域又是最積極的,各項設備都很正常而且完美的結合,其中以T630最完美

夥伴說到Jabra的耳機是哪一款?我們用之前幾帶的250都可以正常與Mac相連接,會不會是哪裡出問題呢?

Mikeecheng
10-30-2005, 04:34
Hi Jimmy, the Jabra BT ear piece I am currently using is BT 250. I don't understand why it doesnt work with my 12 inch power book, perhaps its because I uses the Panther 10.3.9 OS instead of Tiger OS? By the way, do you happen to have friends whose interested in purchasing slightly used 1GHZ 12 inch Power book? I got it Oct. last year at Fnac, Tao Yuan. I have to admit that I am a tech savvy like you thats why I enjoy so much on reading your reviews (That includes the automobile critics =P). I often buy the latest electronics out of curiousity even though some time I may not be needing it at all. For instance, not too long ago I bought a Logitech "Sphere" webcam which I never had the opportunity to video conferencing online. I was simply fascinated by its auto tracking feature. I also bought a ASUS W330 pocket size WLAN station which I never figured out how to install it so it became part of my "collection for display". Perhaps if you know some friends whose interested in these devices I'd be glad to offer these items in a good bargain =) Anyway,I got to bounce for now, more power to your website ok Jimmy! cya!

吉米丘
10-30-2005, 13:26
親愛的夥伴

是不是豹子的問題,吉米就不解了,因為是一段時間之前的事情了

但是在此之前,你有沒有幫你的藍芽更新呢?要更新到最新版支援性才能開始支援【藍芽耳機】喔

不然的話只能跟手機相連而已

您的這些機私如果要割愛,可以到我們的夥伴商品交流區去分享,相信很多夥伴相當期待哩~

PB12你要賣多少?我幫你問問看我朋友

Mikeecheng
10-30-2005, 22:02
Hi Jimmy, thanks you for your kind response, one of these days I will find time to update the bluetooth drivers=) Anyway, I plan to sell my 12 inch 1GHZ powerbook for NT43,000 I had almost every top of the line gatgets installed on this baby. It was a continues investment over NT70,000. These are some of the features that as far as I remember: Silicone protector for keyboard, 756MB of DDR, b+g wireless LAN card installed most of all it is the high end DVD-R writer model. I still have the box with me complete with the manual and apple stickers. If I am to include the Logitech "sphere" webcam thats only NT2,000 additional but it will be sold at NT3,000 if I am to sell them separately coz still remember I bought it at Fnac for NT4,000 less than a year back and I never got the chance to use it. I also have a new wireless Logitech mouse for NT500 additional only if bundles with powerbook. If I sell it separately It will be NT900 but I got it more than NT1,200 2 months ago. Not to mention dozens of software for image editing and video editing installed on this unit. Tell you what, I think I am also the only mac fanatic around that has tried buying a MAC compatible USB DTV receiver made by Twinhan. After testing, I would say that the compatibility on Mac isnt as good as it performs on PC. For instance the remote controller only works on PC platform but aside from that I am pretty contented to watch DTV on my powerbook. Now I guess you know how crazy I am over the latest gadgets around! This is a great bargain I am offering please tell your friend about it. The main reason I am selling them is because I wanted to try other new gadgets coming up on year 2006 or perhaps start saving up for my dream automobile =)
http://forums.jcms.com.tw/files/jcms-efce2bf6c803dc9165793fbb3ba76b4e.jpg
http://forums.jcms.com.tw/files/jcms-483e4315429f2ee563e653da39b7152f.jpg
http://forums.jcms.com.tw/files/jcms-b0a93cdd4a5a18054e09529ddca32009.jpg
http://forums.jcms.com.tw/files/jcms-fffc75b5b87242668601050218c92cb4.jpg